Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here we go!

Welcome to the world of Perfectly Creative!


For as long as I can remember, I've always loved making things.  Whether it was the little DMC cross stitch patterns my grandmother would send away for or those "starter" projects we were taught in Home Ec. class, I have always enjoyed the process - and most especially the end result.  Heck, in high school some friends even nicknamed me Bevi-Crocker!

After years of making things for myself and family or friends and listening to their supportive accolades, I've decided to open up an Etsy shop and do some local craft fairs. Why don't you join me for the ride?

I'll be updating the blog with sneak peeks of creations in progress, and to let you know when the Etsy shop will be getting updated inventory and specials.

Be sure to check us out at Etsy.com and "Like' us on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment